Fall Head Over Heels For These Autumn CocktailsNovember 7, 2018
Where to Have Christmas Dinner in HoustonDecember 18, 2018
Alicia’s Mexican Grille, Multiple locations: The Herrera family has kept guests coming back for Tex-Mex over the past 12 years with signature fajitas made with Angus beef and cool margaritas. Their extensive menu increases for the holiday season with three varieties of tamales.
- Flavors: Chicken with green salsa, pork with red salsa and holiday turkey with mole salsa. All salsas are on the side.
- Price: $14.95 per dozen; $7.95 per half-dozen
- Minimum order accepted: No minimum
- Place Thanksgiving orders by November 20 for final pick up on November 21
- Place Christmas orders by December 22 for final pick up on December 23
Call your nearest location for details and to order yours today!
Read the full article on houstonfoodfinder.com